Peaches and Green Power Smoothie
Squeeze as much goodness as you can into one smoothie with this super delicious Peaches and Green Power Smoothie.
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 cups tightly packed spinach leaves
- 1 tbsp culinary grade matcha powder
- 2 cups coconut water
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 cup roughly chopped cucumber
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup frozen peaches (more if you prefer a sweeter smoothie)
- 1 large banana
Add the spinach, matcha and coconut water to a high speed blender. Turn on and gradually increase the speed until the mixture is smooth and there are no 'bits' of spinach floating around. Turn the blender off
Add in the rest of the ingredients and blend until smooth.
Serve and enjoy.
Can be covered and stored in the fridge for up to 3 days. Be sure to give the mixture a good shake before serving.
Calories: 107kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 2.4g | Fat: 3.8g | Saturated Fat: 0.7g | Sodium: 144mg | Fiber: 4.9g | Sugar: 10.6g