Everything Bagel Cheese Balls
Need a quick and easy appetizer that looks fancy and tastes amazing? Why not try out a batch of Everything Bagel Cheese Balls. 3 Ingredients and 5 minutes is all you need for this stunning appetizer, giving you plenty of time to socialize with your family and friends. Plus they can be made ahead of time and it is so easy to make in bulk and have on hand if you love entertaining.
Servings: 12 serves
- 3.5 ounces Goat's cheese (100g) at room temperature
- 2.5 ounces Cream cheese (75g) at room temperatureure
- ½ cup Everything Bagel Blend
In a medium sized bowl add the goat's cheese and the cream cheese and mix together until well combined (this will be a lot easier if the cheese has been allowed to come to room temperature before mixing).
Pop the cheese mixture into the fridge for at least 30 mins to allow it to harden up a little. This will make it easier to roll.
Add everything bagel blend to a medium sized bowl and line a pyrex or glass dish lined with parchment paper
Once the cheese mixture has hardened a little, take a heaped teaspoonful at a time, and roll into a ball.
Roll the ball in the everything bagel blend until it is completely coated. Transfer the coated cheese ball to the prepared dish, and continue rolling until all of the cheese mixture has been used up.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge until ready to serve (for more tips on making ahead of time see notes below)
To Make Ahead Of Time
- Make the cheeseballs up to the step of rolling them into balls and then store in an airtight container
- When it comes time to serve, pull the rolled balls out of the fridge for about 30 minutes and then roll them in the everything bagel blend
- You can roll them in everything bagel ahead of time, however, you risk the seeds becoming soggy, which isn't as appetizing.
Calories: 42kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 850mg | Potassium: 8mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 165IU | Calcium: 17mg | Iron: 1mg