Toasted Sesame and Miso Noodle Salad
Enjoy a light and veggie filled meal with this Toasted Sesame and Miso Noodle Salad. Quick and easy to put together and jam packed with all the goodness one needs on a busy night.
- 7 oz (roughly 1/2 lb) thin style asian noodles
- 2 cups iceberg or romaine lettuce, thinly sliced
- 1 cup red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cucumber, thinly chopped
- 3 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup light and creamy miso toasted sesame dressing (see notes for link to recipe)
- sesame seeds and chilli flakes to serve (optional)
Cook noodles according to package instructions and set aside to cool.
Add cooled noodles, lettuce, cabbage, cucumber and spring onions to a large bowl. Toss well to combine.
Add in the light and creamy miso and toasted sesame dressing and toss again, making sure the salad is coated well. Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the fridge until ready to serve.
Calories: 127kcal | Carbohydrates: 17.4g | Protein: 3.5g | Fat: 5.1g | Saturated Fat: 2.3g | Sodium: 336mg | Fiber: 1.5g | Sugar: 2g