Garlicky Orange Spinach Salad
So simple, and yet so flavorful, this Garlicky Orange Spinach Salad is a fantastic way to showcase all that the season has to offer. Sweet orange zest, fruit and flesh are combined with some earthy spinach and crunchy walnuts, with a punch of fresh garlic to give a flavor combination that wows.
Servings: 8 serves
- 10 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup toasted walnuts, cooled and roughly chopped
- 1 ½ cups shredded carrots
- 2 large oranges, roughly chopped
- 1 batch orange and thyme salad dressing
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cloves fresh garlic, minced
Add the spinach, walnuts, carrots and chopped oranges to a large bowl. Salt and pepper to taste.
When ready to serve the salad, add the garlic to the orange and thyme salad dressing and give it a good shake. Add to the salad and toss to combine.
Serve right away or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Calories: 183kcal | Carbohydrates: 14.3g | Protein: 7.4g | Fat: 12.6g | Saturated Fat: 0.7g | Sodium: 59mg | Sugar: 7.5g