Zucchini Cilantro and Lime Udon Noodle Bowl
This Udon Noodle Bowl is just bursting at the seams with so much flavor. Fresh spiralized zucchini, cucumber and carrot, chopped mint, basil and cilantro and lots of lime. Eat for a delicious dinner paired with some chicken, salmon or crispy tofu and enjoy as a cold noodle salad for lunch the next day.
Servings: 6 serves
- 200 grams (7oz) fresh udon noodles
- 2 medium zucchini spiralized
- 2 medium carrots spiralized
- 1 lebanese cucumber spiralized
- ½ cup cilantro leaves (corriander) chopped
- ⅓ cup mint leaves shredded
- ⅓ cup basil leaves shredded
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 4 tbsp gluten-free tamari
- 3 tbsp runny honey (sub maple syrup)
Cook the noodles in boiling water for 3-5 minutes or until soft.
Drain and rinse under cold water until the noodles are cooled and the starchy exterior has been rinsed off.
Combine the noodles with the spiarlized zucchini, carrot and cucumber. Add in the chopped herbs and toss to combine.
In a glass jar mix together the lime juice, tamari and honey.
Pour the dressing over the noodle salad and toss to combine. Serve immediately.
Calories: 185kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Potassium: 356mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 3845IU | Vitamin C: 17.2mg | Calcium: 36mg | Iron: 0.9mg