Dark Chocolate Blackberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs
These luscious little dark chocolate blackberry cheesecake fat bombs are just bursting full of flavor. Cream cheese, fresh juicy blackberries, and dark chocolate combine to give you the most amazing little pop of flavor in one small bite. The perfect treat to share with a loved one on Valentine's Day, over the Holidays or simply a little guilt-free afternoon pick me up. Make a big batch and store in the freezer for yummy sweet snacking all week long.
Servings: 15 balls
- 8 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 3/4 cup blackberries
- 4 tbsp granulated swerve
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, blackberries, Swerve, and vanilla. Mix well, smashing the blackberries as you go along.
Add the flour and mix until just combined.
In a food processor, pulse the chocolate chips until they’re small, powdery chunks. Pour them in a shallow, wide-mouth bowl.
Using your hands, form 1-inch balls with the cream cheese mixture then roll it in the chopped chocolate and place on a wax paper covered sheet pan. Repeat until the mixture is gone.
Place in the freezer for around 2 hours or until balls have solidified.
- The dough will be very sticky. It should be easy enough to roll it into balls, but be prepared for some messy fingers. It’s worth it, I promise.
- Leave your blackberries whole and don’t chop them beforehand. Smashing them will release some of the juice, but not make them overly watery.
- Leaving your cream cheese at room temp instead of softened will help you combine it with the blackberries more easily. This also allows you to skip a cooling step before rolling the mixture into balls.
Calories: 121kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 50mg | Potassium: 87mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 218IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 35mg | Iron: 1mg