I have been keeping the fridge stocked with these little blueberry crumble bites lately, and I am in snack heaven! If you have been hanging around the blog for any amount of time you are sure to know that I am a snacker. My kids are snackers....and my husband is a snacker. We go through a lot of snacks. Keeping up with the snacking habits can become a little time consuming, especially when you are avoiding processed foods.
Enter blueberry crumble bites. These little balls contain only 4 ingredients, take only 10 minutes to put together and are absolutely delicious! They really do taste like blueberry crumble (I promise), and they are the perfect little afternoon pick-me-up when you need a little burst of energy.
I love hearing from you so make sure to leave a comment if you give these a go. Happy eating.
Blueberry Crumble Bites
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 7 mejdool dates pitted
- 1/2 cup freeze dried blueberries
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Pop the cashews in the blender and pulse until crumbly
- Add the dates and vanilla and pulse until the mixture comes together, and forms a ball
- Add the freeze dried blueberries, and give a quick pulse to incorporate
- Take 1 tsp of the mixture and roll into a ball. Place on a tray lined with plastic wrap. Repeat with the rest of the mixture until it is all done (you should get about 20 balls). Pop the balls on the tray into the freezer
- Once frozen, remove from the tray and store in a ziplock back, or an airtight container (see notes for more storage tips)