Fresh and vibrant, this Spinach Strawberry Pecan Salad is the perfect accompaniment to a lazy summer BBQ. Pile all the ingredients onto a chopping board, drizzle on the dressing and enjoy with a nice glass of rosé
Disclaimer: This post includes affiliate links, and I will earn a commission if you purchase through these links. Please note that I’ve linked to these products purely because I recommend them and they are from companies I trust and use myself.
Spinach Strawberry Pecan Salad
After a little break, I am back with this super delicious and colorful Spinach Strawberry Pecan Salad with Summer Stone Fruit.
I had a week of doing nothing related to Whole Food Bellies, and it was lovely. Sometimes if you get into a bit of a slump with something, stepping away, and getting some fresh perspective is the best thing to do.
I had the most relaxing week, and it really feels like summer now.
There was lots of swimming, lots of early morning walks with the kids to beat the afternoon heat, and waaaay too much ice-cream.
Just what summer should be all about!
Ingredients For This Fresh Summer Salad
Let's eat the rainbow with this deliciously fresh and vibrant salad!
I am in love with this salad, and I seriously think it is just about one of the prettiest salads I have ever seen.
It is just loaded with everything you can find at the farmers market right now:
- heirloom tomatoes,
- summer fruit,
- bell peppers,
- and a good helping of nuts and seeds to fill up those bellies.
The dressing is really simple as well, so although it may look like a show-stopper, it really is as easy as chopping up your produce and layering it on a platter.
My kind of salad.
Need More Summer Salad Recipes?
If you need some more salad inspiration, be sure to pop over and check out my 31 Days of Unique Salad Recipes.
There you will find lots of amazing salad recipes from some great bloggers around the world. I guarantee it will get those creative juices flowing.
Goodbye salad rut. Hello yum!
I love pairing this Spinach Strawberry Pecan Salad with a simple, yet insanely delicious Homemade Rotisserie Style Chicken, and a nice glass of rosé. This combo makes for a beautiful summer evening in the back yard.
I really hope you love this easy spinach salad as much as we do, and would love to hear from you if you happen to try it out, so be sure to leave a comment below. Happy Eating.
Summer Stone Fruit and Spinach Strawberry Pecan Salad
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves
- 4 radishes sliced thinly
- 3 spring onions white and light green parts only, cut into thin strips
- ½ orange capsicum thinly sliced
- ½ red capsicum thinly sliced
- ½ cucumber thinly sliced
- 10 cherry tomatoes quartered
- 10 strawberries hulled and quartered
- 1 slices fresh peach skin removed and cut into
- 1 slices fresh nectarine cut into
- 3 tbsp chopped pecans
- 2 tbsp each pumpkin seeds sunflower seeds and hemp seeds
- cup ¼ extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Juice of 1 average sized lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare all the fruits and vegetables. Lay them out on a large chopping board or serving plate
- Sprinkle with the nuts and seeds
- Mix all dressing ingredients together (olive oil, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice) in a glass jar and drizzle over the salad
- Serve and enjoy
Need more salad recipes? Check these out:
- Pomegranate Chicken Salad
- Spiced Raw Carrot Salad with Pistachios and Feta
- Instant Pot Beef Brisket and Lemongrass Noodle Salad
- Avocado Chicken Salad Recipe with Passion Fruit Vinaigrette
If you tried this recipe please comment and rate it. I love hearing your feedback and answering your questions! And if you make this please tag me on Instagram with @wholefoodbellies so I can share it <3