Light and creamy, these
Disclaimer: This post includes affiliate links, and I will earn a commission if you purchase through these links. Please note that I’ve linked to these products purely because I recommend them and they are from companies I trust and use myself.
What Ingredients Are Needed?
Just a handful of ingredients are required for these deliciously creamy little frozen yogurt bites:
- gluten free whole wheat cereal (you can usually find in the health food aisle of your local supermarket, just check the ingredients)
- Greek yogurt
- frozen pineapple
- raw honey
- coconut oil
- culinary lavender
What Cereal Should I Use?
It’s up to you.
You should be able to find a good gluten-free cereal in your health food aisle. Just be sure to check the ingredients in case lots of sugar has been added.
I have used these and they work perfectly and they actually tasted good (not like some of those cardboard-
Now To Assemble The Pineapple Lavender Frozen Yogurt Bites
This bit is easy. Simply:
- Blitz the cereal in a food processor (I use this one and it has lasted me for years)
- Add the coconut oil and blitz until combined
- Press the base into mini muffin tins
- Add the combined yogurt, pineapple and honey
- Sprinkle with dried lavender
- Freeze until set
How To Store Mini Frozen Yogurt Bites
These should be stored in an airtight container in the freezer.
Simply remove and allow to thaw for a couple of minutes before serving to ensure they aren’t too hard.
Switch Up The Flavors
Go wild with the
- blending strawberries, mango or other seasonal fruit with the yogurt
- adding some nuts to the base when blending
- sprinkling some orange, lemon or lime zest on top instead of the lavender
- for vegans blend some maple syrup with coconut yogurt.
Light and creamy, these gluten-free honey pineapple lavender frozen yogurt bites are the perfect little treats to enjoy in the warmer weather. Using only clean ingredients and easily stored in the freezer, they are a great meal prep option for brunches, parties and light desserts.
- 1 cup Gluten-Free Whole Wheat Cereal (or any cereal or granola of your choosing)
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup frozen pineapple pureed or chopped finely
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp culinary lavender
Combine the honey with your yogurt and pineapple puree and set aside.
Place the cereal or granola in a food processor until no large pieces appear.
Melt the coconut oil and add it to the ground cereal/granola. Stir thoroughly.
- In a mini cupcake pan, place cupcake liners in 8 of the sections.
- Place a little less than a tablespoon of the cereal mixture in the bottom of each liner and press down lightly with your fingers.
- Spoon your yogurt mixture of the top of the cereal mixture in each liner until just barely reaching the top.
Sprinkle the dried lavender on the top of each yogurt bite.
- Place in freezer for about an hour and serve.
- Can be stored in a sealed container in the freezer for one week.
If you enjoyed this recipe then you might want to try these:
- Mini Strawberry Crumbles Baked In Mason Jars
- Mini Banana Bites
- Chocolate Chai Yogurt Breakfast Parfait
If you tried this recipe please comment and rate it. I love hearing your feedback and answering your questions! And if you make this please tag me on Instagram with @wholefoodbellies so I can share it <3