These little Baked Strawberry Crumbles in mini mason jars make great little grab-and-go treats for lunch boxes or breakfasts on the run. Served warm with some ice cream they also make the most perfect little individual desserts your dinner guests will just love. I mean is there anything better than ooey-gooey strawberries baked in the peak of the season for maximum sweetness and flavor? I think not!
Disclaimer: This post includes affiliate links, and I will earn a commission if you purchase through these links. Please note that I’ve linked to these products purely because I recommend them and they are from companies I trust and use myself.
Mason Jar Meal Prep
I love making up a batch of baked strawberry crumbles and storing them in the fridge for breakfast on a busy morning.
The kids think they are the best 'special treat' and having breakfast ready and waiting definitely makes for a smoother morning routine. Especially on busy school days.
My husband loves grabbing one and having it with some yogurt for his mid-afternoon snack. They make for a great little sweet pick-me-up, and they are really no hassle at all to prepare, as they bake right in the mason jar itself, which is all the better in my books 🙂 Get the kids involved and have them put
I use these little mason jars as they are the perfect size for individual desserts.
Buy In Bulk
When strawberry season is in full swing we usually tend to hit up the farmers markets and buy fresh strawberries them by the tray. They get super cheap and save really well in the freezer, which is especially good if you are going to be using them in baked dishes or smoothies where they don't have to look perfect.
If you need some other strawberry dishes to use up a glut then look no further. We are slightly obsessed with these little red gems and use them in everything from salads to sauces.
- Strawberry and Rhubarb Compote;
- Summer Stone Fruit Salad with Strawberry Spinach and Pecan;
- Clean Eating Strawberry Syrup;
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Quinoa Breakfast Bowls.
If you try out these baked strawberry crumbles in mini mason jars then be sure to let me know what you think! What else do you bake in your mason jars? Happy eating.
Baked Strawberry Crumbles in Mini Mason Jars
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a medium sized bowl combine the strawberries and lime juice and zest and set aside
- In another medium sized bowl, combine the flour, oats, walnuts, coconut sugar, salt and ground cinnamon. Stir to combine. Add in the coconut oil, and use your hands to 'massage' everything together - don't worry if there are clumps
- Fill 6 4oz jelly jars about ¾ of the way full with the stone fruit mixture, and then top with the crumble mixture
- Pop into the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, until the crumble is nice and golden on top. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool slightly before serving. If using for breakfast, allow to cool completely before popping on the lids and storing in the fridge
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.