Simple, quick and delicious. Make these 4 Ingredient Teriyaki Chicken Skewers for your next weeknight meal and you will not be disappointed. I promise! Serve with a salad, some brown rice or some simple sesame egg noodles.
This post includes affiliate links, and I will earn a commission if you purchase through these links. Please note that I’ve linked to these products purely because I recommend them and they are from companies I trust.
4 Ingredient Teriyaki Chicken Skewers
Four Ingredient Teriyaki Chicken Skewers are going to change your life. I have long been a fan of honey, soy and garlic chicken, and have made a number of variations over the years. This one though, this one is PERFECT. Even though it is probably the easiest one I have come up with.
After the great response I had from my Chicken and Zucchini Skewers with Salsa Verde I thought it only right to come up with another chicken skewer recipe, more suitable for a weeknight meal.
With only 4 ingredients and one dish – this one couldn’t be easier!
How Easy Is It To Cook 4 Ingredient Teriyaki Chicken Skewers?
You can pop the chicken in the marinade in the morning, and then all you have to do is chuck it under the broiler at dinnertime.
Or, if you are feeling brave, you could always fire up the grill and get them nice and charred on there. At 108 degrees today, there’s no way I am heading outside to cook, so let me know how it goes if you try grilling 🙂
I use these reusable skewers:
What Should I Serve With 4 Ingredient Teriyaki Chicken Skewers
I have served it up with some Summer Stone Fruit Spinach and Strawberry Salad and 40 Minute Honey Wheat Dinner Rolls for lunch, and some simple sesame egg noodles for dinner, and they were delicious both ways! I hope you love these easy Chicken Skewers!
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup tamari reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 cloves of garlic crushed
- Cut the chicken into cubes and pop into a large glass dish with a lid
- Whisk together the tamari, honey, water and crushed garlic until well incorporated
- Pop about 3/4 of the mixture on top of the chicken. Stir to combine, put on the lid, and pop into the fridge to marinade for at least 3 hours (up to overnight). Set the extra marinade aside for later
- Thread the chicken onto 4 large metal skewers and set on a baking tray lined with parchment paper
- When you are ready turn the broiler to full heat (the grill for those not in the US). Brush the chicken with some of the leftover marinade and pop under the broiler for 4 minutes on one side, turn over, brush again and broil for 4 minutes on the other side
- Serve up and enjoy
If you enjoyed this recipe then you might want to try these:
- Lemon and Oregano Chicken Skewers
- Marinated Grilled Chicken Kabobs with Zucchini and Quick Salsa Verde
If you tried this recipe please comment and rate it. I love hearing your feedback and answering your questions! And if you make this please tag me on Instagram with @wholefoodbellies so I can share it <3