Ice cold and refreshing, this Cold Brew Iced Nectarine and Mint Green Tea Recipe is perfect to get you through those hot summer days. No nasties included!
I may have mentioned it’s been pretty hot lately…maybe once or twice 🙂 Anyway, as you know, it’s been hot. So what better way to cool down (other than with a Cold Brewed Coffee) than with a nice, cold, iced Tea. Cold Brew Iced Nectarine and Mint Green Tea Recipe to be exact.
To find out the benefits of cold brewing, read this.
You take some ripe nectarines, add them to a jar of green tea which has been soaking in the fridge all night (or morning), throw in some mint and maple syrup, and voila! You have a refreshing treat to enjoy in the afternoon sun! No nasties. And its quicker to make than it would be to go to the store and buy the pre-made stuff! If you don’t have nectarines, peaches work wonderfully as well.
What is your favourite way to cool down in summer? Do you have a favourite homemade drink? I would love for you to share 🙂
Tried this Cold Brew Iced Nectarine and Mint Green Tea Recipe? Remember to leave a comment, like on Facebook, tweet on Twitter or pin to Pinterest for one of those hot days when you need something refreshing made quickly from scratch.
Looking for more refreshing summer drinks? Check these out:
Cold Brew Iced Nectarine and Mint Green Tea Recipe
- 4 cups cold water
- 4 bags of organic green tea
- 2 ripe nectarines chopped into chunks
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 10 leaves mint plus extra for serving
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- Ice for serving
- Pop the teabags and the water into a large container with a lid and pop in the fridge (or leave on the counter) for about 3 hours. I usually just pop it in the fridge overnight
- Remove the teabags and pop the green tea, nectarines, lemon juice, mint leaves and maple syrup into a blender. Blend until the drink is smooth, and there are no chunks of nectarine floating around
- Fill a glass with ice and pour in the iced tea. Top with some mint and enjoy