You guys these Triple Coconut Chocolate Chip Goji Berry Cookies are awesome (try saying that three times fast)! They are part cookie, part muffin and part coconut macaroon (not to be confused with the fancy french macaron), and they are completely delicious and moreish.
Jam packed full of all the good superfoods like coconut oil, coconut flour, goji berries and unsweetened dark chocolate chips they are just perfect for staving off those sugar cravings that always seem to hit when 3pm rolls along. They also make a great little ‘anytime’ cookie to enjoy with a cuppa 🙂
These were a huge hit with the kids as well, especially after I started calling the goji’s ‘red raisins’ for the little one. We are all about the raisins right now, and we go with whatever works, right?
Whip them up for a quick and satisfying afternoon treat and you will have a happy wee belly. You know I love to hear from you, so if you try out these delicious goji berry cookies be sure to pop back and leave a comment for me 🙂 Happy eating.
Triple Coconut Chocolate Chip Goji Berry Cookies
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 whole eggs
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup Goji berries
- 2 tbsp shredded unsweetened coconut
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silpat
- Whisk together the coconut flour, coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla, salt and eggs. It may seem runny to start with but the batter will thicken as the coconut flour absorbs the moisture from the other ingredients
- Fold in the chocolate chips, goji berries and shredded coconut
- Drop tablespoons of the batter onto the baking sheet. I like the rustic (messy) look but if you want a cookie look then roll and flatten
- Bake for 12-14 minutes, until golden at the edges
- Allow to cool on the pan for 10 minutes and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely before serving.