We have your breakfast sorted with this heart-loving Walnut Grain Free Granola. This granola is high in protein, gluten-free, grain-free, refined sugar-free, vegan, paleo....all the words. But most of all it is delicious and gets the thumbs up from big and little people alike.
Disclaimer: This post includes affiliate links, and I will earn a commission if you purchase through these links. Please note that I’ve linked to these products purely because I recommend them and they are from companies I trust and use myself.
Bursting With Nuts Grain Free and Sugar Free Granola
Boost your breakfast with this grain-free granola that ticks all the boxes to get you going first thing in the morning. It is:
- paleo friendly
- refined sugar-free
- grain free
- meal prep friendly
- heart-smart (see more about looking after your heart here.)
Get ready to make your mornings so much easier and delicious with this simple grain-free granola. Loaded with protein and flavor, this heart-healthy breakfast can be made ahead of time and stored in the freezer for a busy week.
It pairs well with some coconut yogurt or plain Greek yogurt, some homemade fruit puree and a big dollop of nut butter. Why not go all out and make your own nut butter while you are at it.
Get around it and get your day started on the right foot.
What Ingredients Do We Need For This Grain-Free Sugar-Free Granola?
Nuts. Lots of nuts.
Also some seeds and spices.
- sunflower seeds
- pumpkin seeds
- chia seeds
- cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, all-spice, sea salt
- coconut oil and vanilla to hold it all together.
What's The Best Way To Serve This Sugar Free Granola?
I love to serve this up with some Greek yogurt and homemade fruit compote like this strawberry and rhubarb one....umm yumm!!
Also works well as a topping on a chia pudding or paired with some milk. What would you serve your oat free granola with? I want to know so let me know in the comments.
Bursting With Nuts Grain free Sugar Free Granola
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut flakes
- 1 cup raw walnuts chopped
- 3/4 cup raw almonds chopped
- 3/4 cup raw cashews chopped
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground cardamom
- 1/2 tsp ground all-spice
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup wild blueberries (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 175C (325F)
- Add all the ingredients except the coconut oil, vanilla, and blueberries to a bowl. Give it a good stir and then add in the coconut oil and vanilla. Stir to evenly combine.
- Pour mixture onto a lightly sprayed baking sheet and back for 15 mins.
- Stir, sprinkle the wild blueberries on top and then return to the oven for another 10 minutes until nice and golden.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for a couple of weeks.
If you enjoyed this recipe then you might want to try these:
- Honey Almond and Tahini No-Bake Granola Bars
- Super Seedy Coconut Oil Granola
- Homemade Granola with Macadamia and Coconut Oil
If you tried this recipe please comment and rate it. I love hearing your feedback and answering your questions! And if you make this please tag me on Instagram with @wholefoodbellies so I can share it <3