Maple Roasted Mini Potatoes make a great little side dish that is effortless, simple and delicious. A great addition to the Holiday table or served with a roast on a Sunday night. One pan and easily prepped ahead of time.
Disclaimer: This post includes affiliate links, and I will earn a commission if you purchase through these links. Please note that I’ve linked to these products purely because I recommend them and they are from companies I trust and use myself.
Oven Roasted Mini Potatoes
Everyone needs a quick and easy side dish in their repertoire that requires minimal effort but will still taste great and look kinda fancy…
Like you made an effort, without all the time that making an effort requires.
Especially when it comes to the Holidays or a nice Sunday dinner when you have a thousand different dishes going at once and no time for messing around.
What Ingredients Are Needed For Mini Potatoes
This little recipe ticks all the boxes.
We have a super easy list of ingredients you will likely have in the pantry already:
- small potatoes (tip: if you don’t have small potatoes you can always just chop up bigger potatoes into small chunks, no stress)
- maple syrup
- diced tomatoes or cherry tomatoes if you can find some fun colors
- salt and pepper
Putting it together is a breeze.
Mix everything together, chuck them in the oven, pop on the timer and you are ready to move on to the next dish.
See, I told you it was easy.
What Do I Serve With My Oven Roasted Small Potatoes?
Sides, sides and more sides.
Check these out:
And of course, you are going to need some epic mashed potatoes too. I mean you just cannot have a feast without some mashed potatoes, it wouldn’t be right!
Can These Be Prepped Ahead Of Time?
If you are into prepping beforehand, go ahead and:
- Chop the potatoes and tomatoes and pop them into the dish you will be using. Keep that covered in the fridge until needed.
- Mix the dressing ingredients together in a small glass jar with a lid and pour that on top just before you put it into the oven.
If you own an air fryer you can easily crisp up the potatoes again by reheating them on the fries setting for about 10 minutes. In the market for an air fryer? Check this one out:
Even the time-poor cook can still make an impression and put something great on the table.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- Halve the potatoes and put them in an oven proof dish. Drizzle with some avocado oil (or oil of your choosing) and sprinkle with the sea salt. Toss well
- Add the paprika, tomatoes and maple syrup and toss lightly again
- Nestle the sprig of rosemary into the middle of the potatoes and pop into the oven for 30 mins until the potatoes are tender
- Sprinkle with the chopped parsley and serve
If you enjoyed this recipe then you might want to try these:
- Creamy Garlic Roasted Parsnip Puree
- Garlic Pepper Skillet Green Beans
- Leek Noodles with Hazelnut Oil and Crème Fraîche
- 33 Easy Potato Side Dishes
If you tried this recipe please comment and rate it. I love hearing your feedback and answering your questions! And if you make this please tag me on Instagram with @wholefoodbellies so I can share it <3