Maple Roasted Small Potatoes make a great little side dish that is effortless, simple and delicious. A great addition to the Holiday table or served with a roast on a Sunday night. One pan and easily prepped ahead of time.
Everyone needs a quick and easy side dish in their repertoire that requires minimal effort but will still taste great and look kinda fancy…like you made an effort.
Especially when it comes to the Holidays or a nice Sunday dinner when you have a thousand different dishes going at once and no time for messing around.
What Ingredients Are Needed for Maple Roasted Small Potatoes?
This little recipe ticks all the boxes.
We have a super easy list of ingredients you will likely have in the pantry already:
- small potatoes
- maple syrup
- diced tomatoes
- salt and pepper
Mix it all together, chuck them in the oven, pop on the timer and you are ready to move on to the next dish. See, told you it was easy.
Looking for some more sides to add to the table? I have plenty.
Check these out:
And of course, you are going to need some mashed potatoes too. I mean you just cannot have a feast without some mashed potatoes, it just wouldn’t be right!
How Can I Prepare Maple Roasted Small Potatoes Ahead of Time?
If you are into prepping beforehand, go ahead and chop the potatoes, pop them into the dish you will be using and pop them into the fridge covered. Mix the dressing ingredients together in a small glass jar with a lid and pour that on top just before you put it into the oven.
Even the time-poor cook can still make an impression and put something great on the table.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- Halve the potatoes and put them in an oven proof dish. Drizzle with some avocado oil (or oil of your choosing) and sprinkle with the sea salt. Toss well
- Add the paprika, tomatoes and maple syrup and toss lightly again
- Nestle the sprig of rosemary into the middle of the potatoes and pop into the oven for 30 mins until the potatoes are tender
- Sprinkle with the chopped parsley and serve