You are going to just love these Mini Brie Bites with Onion Jam. They’re cute, easy to handle, bite into, and serve at a party. Each bite features a mini-size portion of creamy brie, wrapped in flaky crescent roll and adorned with a little dollop of onion jam. That’s it. Bake and serve just like that – guests will absolutely be impressed.
For me one of the best things about the Holiday season is enjoying ALL the food. I am not an overly social person at the best of times, preferring to snuggle on the sofa and read a good book over going out and talking to real people. But for approximately one month of the year that all changes. I become little miss social, make ALL the food, and have ALL the people come over to enjoy it with me.
I have a few tried and true hacks to make entertaining less stressful. One of them is using Immaculate Baking Crescent Rolls when I whip up some mini appetizers. This company makes a whole bunch of certified organic, gluten-free, and non-GMO products.
They don’t use artificial preservatives, flavorings, hydrogenated oils, or additives AND you can pronounce everything on the ingredient list! Plus they have a really great back story to boot, making them a company I feel good about supporting!
Mini Brie Bites with Onion Jam are so easy to whip up.
- roll out the crescent roll dough, making sure to press the seams together,
- cut 24 little squares and pop them into a muffin tin,
- into this you add a little square of creamy brie,
- a dollop of onion jam and a sprinkle of fresh thyme,
- pop in the oven and hey presto you have a great little bite to enjoy with those last minute guests!
Do you have a favorite hack to make Holiday entertaining more seamless and less stressful? If you try out my mini brie bites be sure to pop back and leave a comment to let me know how you went. I love to hear from you. Happy Eating!
Mini Brie Bites with Onion Jam
- 1 tube Immaculate Baking crescent roll dough
- flour for rolling out the dough
- 8 oz brie
- 1 cup onion jam or caramelized onions
- 6 sprigs fresh thyme
- Preheat oven to 375° and grease a mini muffin tin with cooking spray of choice.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out crescent dough, and pinch seams together. Cut into 24 even squares, and place the squares into greased muffin tin slots.
- Cut the brie into small squares and place inside the crescent dough. Top with a spoonful of onion jam and a sprinkle of fresh thyme.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden.
- Serve warm.